Monday, June 28, 2010

The Grumpy Traveller

After fourteen hours of travel, door-to-door, I made it to Banff last night, short my luggage, and pretty damn tired.  (Got there at 10:30 PM mountain time, 12:30 eastern).  My flights were delayed, and I missed the bus that I was supposed to catch.  But the real clincher is that I STILL DON'T HAVE ANY LUGGAGE. And it's been over 12 hours since I landed, and 14 hours since I changed planes.  And I'm really fucking pissed.  I have no clothing, no music, no underwear, and frankly, I don't have the means at 7:42 in the morning to get it from downtown Banff because nothing is open.  I called United this morning to see where my shit was, and I got rerouted to a foreign country call center, (great!) and that just topped off my morning.  Needless to say, I am not a happy camper.  I am a firm believer in personal hygiene, especially when meeting people for the first time, and this is bad.  At least I have my viola and my computer, but otherwise, way to go United.  After a shitty week of moving and cleaning, how nice that my day of travel should suck so much.  At least people were nice to me at all of the airports, but still.
AARRGGGHHHH.

1 comment:

kaci + tom said...

crappy travel days suck so bad. :(