Sunday, September 27, 2009

Other Sweet Music Videos

Here's one of my other video favorites that I think is just really interestingly done. I didn't want to put it on the "at seventeen" page, since it has no thematic correlation with that one.

It is a sort of side project of members of Grizzly Bear- "Band of Eagles."




I just like this one, Metronomy's "Radio Ladio" because they are all funny colored, and the way they play the piano is fabulous.


I really like the "cuteness" factor of this, since none of them look quite this adorable in real life. Although the drummer (second from right) is quite cute in real life. And I have had a dream about being Grizzly Bear's housekeeper.




And I just like St vincent- this isn't an amazing video. I think she also looks more gorgeous than normal here.

No comments: