Friday, June 19, 2009

Some new classy craigslist personal ads

Here's a good one, m4w:Would-be James Bond Villain Seeks Femme Fatale for Plotting, Evil Deeds (Rochester, NY)
Hello, I am a professional male who feels his life's ambition is to build a volcano or underground base, gather minions and attempt to take over/blackmail/threaten outrageous acts of violence on the world. Help towards these goals is required.

As an affably evil gentleman of taste and status, I require an attractive woman, between 21 and 35 to act as my main lieutenant and potential love interest. Ability to seduce and kill potential rivals a plus, as well as experience with death laser repair techniques. Potential infidelity when dealing with a certain British spy is strictly forbidden. Must like cats (disregard- I’m allergic to cats). Evil yet attractive female scientists to build weapons of mass destruction also acceptable.

My hobbies include petting my cat while sitting on my chair plotting, just ordinary plotting, acts of international carnage and coming up with implausible methods to dispose of British spies.

Or another: Seeking Brain with those Boobs
Are you tired of guys just wanting to get to know you because you have a bodice-busting pair of breasts? Fed up with fellas who are only fascinated by your fun bags, but don't seem to register that there's a whole entire woman attached to those delectable double-Ds? Wish a really good guy could see beyond "the girl with the sizzling sweater-kittens" to find "the girl with the scintillating personality?"

Maybe I'm that guy.

Although I wouldn't bet on it.

Yummy: SWM looking for Cookware
I know this is the "Men seeking women" section ... but figured "Men seeking women's advice" would be a subset of this section .... so.....
I am a single male, don't entertain much, don't eat out much either. I am looking to buy some new cookware - pots and frying pans. I prefer the type with non-stick surfaces.I have had a habit of beginning to cook something, going upstairs to work on something and then coming back downstairs to see why the fire alarm is blasting away. Because of this, I've been buying cheap cookware as I end up buring it anyways.
I've discovered the concept of setting a little portable timer that I can clip on to my pocket and when it goes off I remember (within a minute or two) that I had something cooking in the kitchen.
This appears to be working somewhat and now I'm interested in buy some better cookware. So, I need advice on what cookware to get, something that is long lasting, and has a good non-stick surface.

And of course, my fav: Nice SWM who wears a girdle and a wig seeks single black or asian girl

Enough said.

No comments: