Friday, January 7, 2011

Endless

So I'm getting sort of settled here in South Beach, and I still can't stop listening to the rap/hip hop.  Like this




I totally have it stuck in my head, and I'm not sure why exactly, because it's not a great song, but it, along with a ton of mashups, is stuck in my head.  Any time I walk around South Beach, I hear hip hop and rap and electronic music, and that's starting to make me only listen to poppy stuff.  It's crazy.  Hopefully, I'll get over it soon.  Classical orchestra by day, hip hop by night.  Also like the new Kanye album.  Definitely recommend it.  I've listened to Runaway a gazillion times in the last week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want all of those wigs.

Mary-Kathryn said...

omg. this totally reminds me. Any chance you'd be into taking a hip hop dance class?? I had just started taking an awesome class before I left...

kales said...

Hip hop? Yes please!