Monday, February 15, 2010

Bloggage

I have so many things to blog about, but no time! Hopefully, I'll get caught up on revealing my thoughts and mildly amusing life to the internet. For now, just know that I am sleeping, studying baroque dance forms, practicing Berlioz like it's going out of style, and considering cleaning my apartment. Oh, and I'm also going raw for the week as a gentle way to remind my tum-tum about its behavior and how i'm realizing it may need some raw plant food to cuddle itself back into submission and cooperation.

Best quote ever: "it's so f'n insane that straight people get to vote on whether or not gay marriage is allowed,i can't believe it's even debatable... if u r small minded enough to vote against gay marriage,u should be sent to prison,cause god knows what else u r capable of."

-- Of Montreal frontman Kevin Barnes gets heated. Don't even get him started on tort reform! (via @xxofMontrealxx)

listening to: baroque dance hits...the ultimate 80's mix. 1680's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...and considering cleaning my apartment...listening to the ultimate 80's mix. 1680's.

just my favorite parts...well, get it all done, lady, so i can read about it already! miss you (again)...come back sooooon! xoxo