Monday, September 27, 2010

Woot!

Electric viola has been purchased, as has pedal.  Amp TBD.  But the fun will begin soon!  Yes, it is tacky, but what better way to go?  I'm sure the strings are awful and it will sound dreadful, but with some adjustments, we'll be in business, right?  I've been writing down my musical ideas in a notebook, and I'm excited to begin creating music myself, even if it won't be award winningly brilliant.  It will, however, be much better than this.  I can guarantee it.  It will also be better than this.

1 comment:

Sarai said...

um, I leave the world of blogging and journal-ing for a few months and now you're playing electric viola...crazy! My schedule is super strange--gigs on the weekend for the most part and trying to catch up on my life and figure out what I'm doing with it during the week--and I haven't quite figured letter writing into it. This will happen soon. If you happen to read this comment, would you please email me your mailing address? ~SH